Every mom needs time for herself. With Mother’s Day just around the corner it’s a perfect reminder to honor yourself as a mother, and as a person. Set time aside before stress overwhelms your life. As you heard it once before “If mom ain’t happy, no one’s happy.”
1. Yoga: Start the day off right with a dose of yoga. It is known to calm the spirit and release the mind from troubles. Everyone can benefit from a short session of yoga.
2. Soak up some spring sun: They say the sun has the power to enhance your mood. Take a walk and enjoy the scenery. Take a moment to appreciate your surroundings. Enjoy the birds, the sunlight warming your skin. Nature provides us with extraordinary beauty.
3. Spend a day at the spa: Pay a visit to your manicurist. Set up an appointment for a manicure and pedicure. Your hard-working hands and feet will be glad you did.
4. Go shopping: Go out and help the economy. Find that special dress that makes you feel absolutely amazing. Can’t afford a dress. Find a pair of hot high heels instead, or dust off the ones that are shoved beneath your bed. If you look good, you feel good.
5. Get a trim: An inch or two off your neglected tresses can do wonders for your spirit. A good hair day can promote a good Mother’s Day.