12 Pumpkins You Didn’t Know You Could Find At Disneyland For Halloween!
My family loves searching for the famous hidden Mickey’s at Disneyland. But when it comes time for Halloween we start to search for the Pumpkins. There are so many and we are so excited that Halloween is about to start!
Halloween at the Disneyland is really a one-of-a-kind celebration of chilling, family friendly fun. From Friday, Sept. 12, through Friday, Oct. 31, guests will explore their spooky Disney Side with special Halloween transformations of Haunted Mansion and Space Mountain; encounter Disney villains conjured by a magic cauldron; dance to the Mad T Party band and meet Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes.
They have added a few new spooky twists at Haunted Mansion Holiday and additional entertainment experiences at the Halloween Carnival at Big Thunder Ranch, with more mysterious fun joining the Astounding Cauldron of Magic along with….
- In Frontierland, guests discover an exciting, new magic show presented on the Halloween Carnival stage at Big Thunder Ranch. Nearby they also may conjure up a Disney Villain at the “Astounding Cauldron of Magic” sideshow tent at the Halloween Carnival.
- Also at the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch, guests encounter favorite Disney characters in Halloween costumes, pumpkin carvers showing their Disney Side with elaborate creations, Halloween décor and activities for youngsters.
- Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland transforms to become the Pumpkin Festival, with hundreds of pumpkins on display, no two of them the same.
- Guests age three and up show their Disney Side and live their pirate dreams as they learn the ways of the seven seas at The Pirates League. A part of the Halloween Carnival, The Pirates League offers a variety of pirate transformation options: Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Captain Hook, Ghosted Pirate, Black Beard, Black Eyed Jack, and Empress, created especially for pirate princesses. For The Pirates League reservations call 714-781-STYLE / 714-781-7895.
- Frontierland observes Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display that will remain through Sunday, Nov. 2.
Mickey’s Halloween Party is an incredible experience where adults and children show their Disney Side by dressing in costumes, trick-or-treating at Disneyland Park and enjoying an array of special entertainment, including the exclusive “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular. This is a EXTRA ticket that you purchase separately from your park passes.
The 14 special, spooky nights in Disneyland include…
- “Villains Square.” Throughout the evening, the Disney villains arrive in Disneyland Town Square as the “Bad Apple Party Crashers,” riding a black horse-drawn carriage accompanied by thunder, fog and special lighting effects. Villains such as Cruella De Vil, the Queen of Hearts, Judge Frollo from “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” and Lady Tremaine from “Cinderella” appear for photos and character greetings, and guests are invited to “Party Like a Villain.”
- The opportunity to play in Disneyland for three hours before the party starts
- Trick or Treating – candy and healthy treats - in the ultimate Disney neighborhood
- The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular, hosted by “Master of Scare-omonies” Jack Skellington (presented exclusively for guests of Mickey’s Halloween Party, weather permitting)
- “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade featuring some favorite characters, performed twice nightly
- ”Monsters U Dance Party” at Tomorrowland Terrace: Class time is over and the students of Monsters University join Halloween Time guests in a family-friendly frat party with the most popular students from Monsters U, Mike & Sulley.
- The Cadaver Dans, a ghoulish quartet performing Halloween-themed tunes aboard a drifting graveyard-themed raft on the Rivers of America in New Orleans Square and Frontierland
- Photo locations with popular Disney and Pixar Pals, plus Disney Villains
- Nearly all the favorite Disneyland rides and attractions, plus Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle
Tickets for Mickey’s Halloween Party may be purchased online and, for the first time, on mobile devices at Disneyland.com/party,as well as at the Disneyland Resort main gate and by phone at 714-781-4400. Guests may check for availability for 14 nights: Friday, Sept. 26; Tuesday, Sept. 30; Friday, Oct. 3; Monday, Oct. 6; Wednesday, Oct. 8; Friday, Oct. 10; Tuesday, Oct. 14; Friday, Oct. 17; Monday, Oct. 20; Wednesday, Oct. 22; Friday, Oct. 24; Monday, Oct. 27; Wednesday, Oct. 29; and Friday, Oct. 31. Online purchase is not available the day of the event.
Tickets purchased in advance are available at a discount on select nights. Tickets purchased on the day of the event are $70 each. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Halloween Night, Friday, Oct. 31, are $77 each. Mickey’s Halloween Party is a non-smoking event. Smoking will be permitted only in the Esplanade outside the Disneyland Main Entrance.