7 Beauty Sleep Secrets
They say when you snooze, you lose… but we say the more you snooze the better! Rest is one of things that everyone needs. Here are some things that you can do before you hit the pillow to ensure you wake up fresh as a flower and ready to take on the day!
1) Brighten Up Using products for your face that contain vitamin C will ensure you get the most out of them. Using them and then going into the daylight actually can lessen their strength.
2) Whiten Your Teeth can get a freshening up while you sleep. Using a mixture of baking soda and water brush that onto your teeth and leave it on for about 5 minutes then, rinse well. This is perfect for night time because normally you have to wait a few hours before you eat or drink anything for this to do it’s thing- this way you are sleeping through that time.
3) Condition Your locks will love you in the morning. Use a leave-in conditioner at night and see the difference! The long overnight hours are ideal for your hair to really soak up that moisture.
4) Sleeping Beauty Wrinkles stink. Did you know that your ordinary cotton pillow cover could be causing wrinkles? Avoid this by using a satin or silk pillowcase. It’s also kinder to your hair! No more messy head in the morning.
5) Make Waves Take a shower at night and allow your hair to air dry a tad then, braid it into a few sections or gather it at top in a bun and wake up to some gorge soft curls. In the morning just run some hair styling cream or a little hairspray shot and you’re good to go.
6) Tootsie Time No better time then bedtime to treat your toes to some TLC. Lather on your fav foot cream and put on those socks and let the moisturizing commence. Good ole Vaseline is also a great alternative if you don’t have any cream around.
7) Lengthen Your Lashes After you remove all your eye makeup try swiping a little olive oil with a q-tip along the base of your eyelashes. It’s said to have an effect on the length and thickness of your lashes. Leave on overnight then in the morning wash your face as you normally would. Within 2-3 months you should notice a difference.