Alyson Hannigan Share 5 Tips to Start Potty Training the Fun Way
Fun and Potty Training just don’t seem like two words that go together right? I mean how could it be? Well How I Met Your Mother star Alyson Hannigan partnered with Pull-Ups to host a Potty Dance Party, introducing a creative way to train. Personally, we feel that you need to really know that your child is ready! Once that is clear then these tips will help you get there that much faster!!!
- Pick a Day to Start: It doesn’t matter what day you decide to begin potty training, but picking a day to start is the first step. Once you’ve decided you’re starting, it’s easy to get your little one excited about potty training and becoming a Big Kid®.
- Do the Dance: Toddlers love dancing – The Potty Dance is a perfect celebration routine to make potty training fun. Learn the catchy tune and simple dance steps together to celebrate the start of potty training – and stay motivated along the way.
- Celebrate! Potty training is a huge milestone, so kick it off with a celebration you, your toddler and all your friends can get excited about together. Invite guests over for a Potty Dance Party, and get the toddlers geared up to take on potty training with awesome activities and song downloads from Pull-Ups.com
- Remember the Rewards: From song and dance, to stickers, treats, badges and coloring sheets, toddlers love earning rewards for success. Reward your Big Kid® for starting potty training, and show off their training status and successes. Fun rewards can even be found at Pull-Ups.com.
- Share the Success: Show others how to start potty training the fun way and join the community of millions of potty training parents and toddlers starting potty training this year. Visit the Pull-Ups® YouTube channel to share videos of your version of The Potty Dance and your toddler’s Big Kid® celebration.