Brownie Trifle Treats!!
Everyone in your home will love indulging in this scrumptious treat – its richness makes the single serving just the right size! They’re also perfect for parties. If you’re hosting, try them as dessert or as a favor to gift your guests. If you’re the guest, these are the perfect bake, make and take dessert. You can tie a disposable spoon to the mason jar with a ribbon or string for simple serving.
Brownie Trifle Treats
- 1 batch of brownies, cubed (use box mix or favorite homemade recipe)
- 2 cups chocolate pudding (prepare according to package instructions)
- 16 oz. tub cool whip, thawed
- 12 oz. raspberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 dozen 8 oz. mason jars
- Bake brownies according to directions in an 8’ x 8” baking dish – bake so they are fudgy not cake-like. Allow them to cool, cut into small brown bites and set aside.
- Prepare pudding and set aside briefly.
- Layer brownie bites, pudding and cool whip into individual serving size mason jars. Top with fresh raspberries.
- Screw on tops and refrigerate. Twenty minutes before serving, remove from refrigerator. Serve at room temperature.
© 2014 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved