After the horrible atrocities that have occurred in Paris last Friday night, it looks like everyone is showing France their support. And you can too, whether it’s painting your nails in France’s patriotic colors, changing your Facebook profile picture with a French flag overlay, or simply donating money. Check out some of the nail design ideas below along with these links that are providing help not only in Paris, but in Beirut, Lebanon, as well.
- French Red Cross: About 300 volunteers are providing medical aid to victims of the attacks.
- French Popular Relief: The local organization provides clothing, money, and material assistance during emergencies.
- Restaurants of Love: The French charity is donating meals to those in need.
- Friends of Fondation de France: The American organization offers a streamlined way to donate to various French funds.
- Doctors Without Borders: The global organization provides medical assistance during emergencies.
- Save the Children: The global organization addresses the needs of Lebanese children and adolescents.
- Mercy Corps: The disaster relief fund provides money and material assistance to Lebanese refugees and victims.
- Islamic Relief USA: The global organization donates food, clothing, and humanitarian assistance to disaster survivors.
American Near East Refugee Aid: ANERA provides emergency relief to Lebanese families and refugees.