Bernie Guzman CHINESE SALAD
We love Chef Bernie Guzman! We had the pleasure of working with him when we planned Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen’s Baby Shower!! He has hit the big screen the Malooof’s Chef on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! and recently you have seen him get snubbed by Lisa Vanderpump! Now, Chef Bernie Guzman is sharing with Hollywood Hot Moms his favorite recipes!!(Recipes were approved to be posted on Hollywoodhotmoms.com)
I MAKE A MEAL OUT OF THIS BY ADDING CHICKEN
2-PACKAGES-SHREDDED GREEN CABBAGE
W/PURPLE CABBAGE ADDED
2-FINELY CHOPPED GREEN ONIONS
1-PACKAGE OF WONTON WRAPPERS
1/4-PACKAGE OF RICE STICKS
HOT OIL FOR FRYING
- SLICE 1/2 PACKAGE OF WONTONS INTO 1-INCH SLICES
- FRY IN OIL TILL BROWN & SET ASIDE ON PAPER TOWELS
- ADD A DASH OF SALT
- BREAK UP RICE STICKS & ADD TO HOT OIL
- AFTER EXPANDING-ADD TO PAPER TOWELS-SET ASIDE
- ADD ALL INGREDIENTS INTO LARGE BOWL.
- ADD DESIRED AMOUNT OF DRESSING.
- SERVE IN “PYRAMID MOUND” ON CHILLED PLATE.
- USE CHOPSTICKS
Ingredients: Chinese Dressing
1-TEAS.-FRESH CHOPPED GINGER
1/4-CUP-RICE WINE VINEGAR
1/4-CUP-SOY SAUCE-LOW SODIUM
1/4-CUP-OIL-(PEANUT IF YOU HAVE IT)
Instructions: Chinese Dressing
- COMBINE ALL INGREDIENTS IN A FOOD PROCESSOR
- REFRIGERATE TILL SERVED.
Stabbing your food with chop sticks is bad luck & means death.
Don’t stab your food.