Cupcakes… So Yummy
(makes 12- I doubled it) 3/4cup plus 1tablespoon organic white sugar 1/2 cup unsalted organic butter, room temp 2 large organic eggs 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract 3 cups all-purpose organic flour 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder 1/3 cup organic milk 1/4 teaspoon salt 24 “cake” ice cream cones
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place cones in muffin tin or in cone holder for baking. 2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter by hand or in a bowl of a stand mixer.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Add in vanilla and stir.
5. Mix together flour, salt and baking powder and add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
6. Add in the milk and stir until batter is incorporated and smooth.
7. Spoon batter into the cones about 1/2-2/3 full
8. Bake for 18-25 minutes in the preheated oven depending on oven.
9. The cupcakes are done when they have a spongy like texture to the touch. Allow to cool before frosting.
Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting Ingredients (makes about 5cups)
Cupcakes… So Yummy5 large organic egg whites 1 1/4cup of organic sugar 1/4teaspoon of salt 1 pound (4 sticks) organic unsalted butter, cut into tablespoons, room temperature 1 3/4 teaspoons pure vanilla extract