When New Year’s Resolutions Go the Way of Mercury Retrograde
OMG February is almost over! 2015 is whipping by and I’m feeling guilty about the Valentines Day calories I consumed this past weekend! (Gulp.)
What happened to all my New Year’s Resolutions? My cleanse went awry, getting sick queered by running routine, my allergies are derailing my desire to exercise… I’m behind and lready feeling defeated.
I need a mulligan. Do you?
Ladies, there’s still HOPE!
Enter my pals at BH Fitness USA. They are sponsoring a very special custom made Resolution Re-Do for members of the Hot Mom’s Club that starts today!
We are so excited to offer you all a fresh start to 2015, with the Healthy is the New HOT 2015 30-Day Fitness Challenge.
BUT don’t feel overwhelmed and click away just yet! This one is quite unique as it’s different from any 30-day Fitness Challenge you’ve ever seen.
Why is this challenge so special?:
- It’s a 30-Day Challenge for ALL fitness levels—beginners to advanced fitness levels!
- Five out of the 30 days are “Active Rest” days! Coach Nancy Anderson planned this so that you won’t burn out due to over-training, which, by the way, is the #1 reason why people stop working out. Thanks, Coach Nancy!
- You can enter for a chance to win your very own BH indoor cardio equipment. Yes! Your own treadmill, elliptical or bike for your home gym! Plus more fitness equipment.
- The contest is based on your consistent loyalty to the Challenge and not pound or inches lost. Seriously! Stay faithful as much as you possible can and share your workout photos on Instagram & Twitter and use the #healthyisthenewHOT hashtag.
- Hot Mom’s Club, BH and Coach Nancy Anderson will be looking for you starting TODAY by searching the #healthyisthenewHOT hashtag and interacting
with you .
- Do the workouts whenever it’s convenient for you. Because we know you are busy, none of the workouts are over an hour. Some can be done at home and some require a little more space. If you can’t do one of the featured workouts for whatever reason, be sure to do something that day. Using the BH Trainer App powered by PEAR you will be able to find something that works for you if the workout of the day doesn’t work for you (due to injury, lack of equipment, space, etc.)
Ladies, this is our chance to take 2015 by the reigns and make it the best year ever! Working out and getting fit clears the mind and benefits our health in so many ways. It’s safe to say that working out makes you a better mom, better wife and just an all around HOT mom.
Let’s do this together! See you on Instagram and Twitter!
Follow HMC, BH Fitness & Coach Nancy & tag us in your workout photos too!!