Here’s a simple and special way to celebrate spring. Cheesecake Oreo Cupcakes are simple to make and put some serious smiles on those you serve. We hope you enjoy!
- 2 dozen oreos/chocolate crème-filled sandwich cookies
- 14 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten room temperature
- ½ cup reduced fat sour cream
- A pinch of salt
- Cupcake liners
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Place 1 cookie face down in each liner. Place remaining oreos in large sealable plastic bag and crush with back of large wooden spoon or mallet until roughly chopped – set aside.
- Beat cream cheese in mixer on medium. Add sugar and vanilla, continue mixing on medium until fully incorporated.
- While mixer is on medium, gradually add in eggs.
- Mix in sour cream and salt.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour batter into liners, fill almost to the top.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes until “set” – not liquidy.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes. Remove from pans to plate, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve you can either: remove cheesecake cupcakes and plate upside down so cookie is facing up, as pictured here; or serve them as you would a traditional cupcake.
© 2014 Party Bluprints Inc., All Rights Reserved
Photo Credit: Alexandra Mascali Here’s a simple and special way to celebrate spring. Cheesecake Oreo Cupcakes are simple to make and put some serious smiles on those you serve. We hope you enjoy! Cheesecake Oreo Cupcakes Serves: 16 Ingredients 2 dozen oreos/chocolate crème-filled sandwich cookies 14 oz. Neufchatel cream cheese, softened ½ cup sugar ½ […]