Advertisement

5-Year-Old Girl Gets Safety Pin Stuck In Her Nose For 6 Months… We Were Shocked At The Results

Advertisement
OMG, this is like every parents worst nightmare (ok, it’s probably not my worst nightmare, but it’s up there on the list). Apparently, a 5-year-old girl’s mysterious symptoms were caused by a safety pin that was stuck up her nose for six months.Eek!Mom Kately Powell says her daughter Khloe has a “constant, green, runny nose” that smelled horrific until she took her to three doctors who all told her she just had a sinus infection.Even though she was on several different antibiotics, it wasn’t until she blew her nose that the mystery illness was solved.[ad type="aboveimagead1"]
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.00.48 AM
Joanna Mazewski

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Comments Yet

Comments are closed

Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.