8-Year-Old Girl Suffocates On Her Mylar Birthday Balloon

Mar 1, 2016 at 1:34 pm |
By

This Family Is Warning Others About The Dangers Of Mylar Balloons!

 

Oh, what a tragic story! I’ll be honest in saying that I’ve never really given the birthday balloons I buy a second thought until now. There’s a new report that says an 8-year-old girl has died after she was found unconscious with a Mylar balloon over her head. The little girl was supposed to be sleeping in her bed after her birthday party but when her father went to go check on her, she wasn’t breathing.

Here’s what the girl’s grandmother recalls:

“My son went in to check on her and all he seen was a foot sticking out of her bed. And then he took the covers off and found the balloon on her head.” They cut the balloon off and started CPR immediately. The paramedics were there within minutes, but it was too late. She died at home after nearly an hour of trying to revive her.”

girl suffocates from balloon

 

8-year-old girl tragically dies after suffocating on a mylar birthday balloon.

Now the family wants to make sure this never happens again!
HERE ARE SOME TIPS ON HOW YOU CAN PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN!