Dad’s Daughter Is Violently Ill From ‘Bacteria-Hoarding’ Reusable Water Bottles

Feb 20, 2016 at 3:24 am |
By

An anxious dad sends out warning about a 'bacteria-hoarding' reusable water bottle that made his daughter violently ill.

As parents we have a lot of trust that once we do our research for the best baby products, that they are safe for our kids. Why??? because our government wouldn’t allow toxic chemicals in children’s shampoos, pillows or toys.

But, the truth is, when we buy products that are Organic, BPA free, Dr’ approved. Many parents just assume that a sippy cup labeled “BPA-free” must be safe, or at least must be free of health threats. But because there are no rules in the U.S. that require companies to disclose the chemicals they use in products sold for our children and families, there is no way to know if the chemicals used to replace BPA might be just as –or even more—harmful.

This week a dad posted revolting images on Facebook of germ-collecting bottle lid that was covered in mold despite daily cleaning.

mold toddler cup

A very upset father sends out warning about a ‘bacteria-hoarding’ reusable water bottle that made his daughter violently ill.

Parents: his warning is really important.
FIND OUT MORE HERE