Dozens Of School Kids Get Sick After Eating ‘World’s Hottest Pepper’ At School!

Sep 5, 2016 at 12:04 pm |
By

Not the best idea

Well that’s one way to kick off the school year!

School is full of exciting times, isn’t it? One middle school in Indiana had more than it’s fair share of excitement during the first week of classes when dozens of students found themselves bowing to peer pressure and trying one of the world’s hottest chili peppers, brought in by a classmate.

Oh boy.

Credit: Shutterstock

Credit: Shutterstock

Dozens of students from an Ohio middle school got sick, some even sent to the hospital, after ingesting one of the world’s hottest peppers.

See what happened when one student brought these peppers to school
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE