Family Left Devastated After Pharmacy Accidentally Switches Their Son’s Medication

Oct 20, 2016 at 11:32 am |
By

A deadly mistake someone needs to be held accountable for!

I’m sure that as parents, the lot of us are very careful in monitoring what our children do, say, drink, eat or even watch on television on a daily basis. After all, our children are our most precious cargo and as parents, it’s ultimately our jobs to make sure they are safe and sound at all times.

Unfortunately, for one family in Ontario, Canada, one very fatal mistake was made that was completely out of their hands. Could you imagine if your local pharmacy accidentally gave you the wrong prescription?

Well, that’s exactly what happened to this family and now they are not only looking for justice, but change, too as someone needs to be held accountable for this horrible, heart-wrenching mistake.

prescription

Credit: Shutterstock

Eight-year-old Andrew Sheldrick died after the pharmacy that dispensed his sleeping medication accidentally switched it for something else.

Find out how it happened!
CONTINUE READING HERE