Advertisement

Family Warns Of Choking Danger After 2-Year-Old Dies Eating a Popular Snack Food

Advertisement
Choking is something every parent worries about with their children. So many parents sit and cut food up in to the teeniest tiniest morsels for their children and constantly monitor them while they eat so they can prevent their child from choking, but we all know sometimes that isn't enough.Toddlers are quick and before you know it, they've put something in their mouths that they shouldn't have, sometimes with tragic results. One family who recently lost their 2-year-old daughter to choking, is now doing their best to warn other parents of the dangers of choking.[caption id="attachment_79270" align="alignnone" width="599"]toddler chokes on popcorn Credit: Instagram / @gomirrandago[/caption]

~ Click HERE to find out more ~

Advertisement
Kelli Catana

Kelli Catana is a Canadian living in the US with a longstanding love affair with entertainment news and celebrity gossip. She has written about it for some of the most popular websites in both Canada and the US including Entertainment Tonight Canada, I'm Not Obsessed and Babble. When she's not chauffeuring her 4 kids back and forth to the rink for various hockey and figure skating activities, she can be found glued to Netflix or reading a great book.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Comments Yet

Comments are closed

Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.