How A Simple Garden Hose Gave A Little Boy Second-Degree Burns

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:45 pm |

An important lesson for all

In the summer months when the weather is hot, there are a lot of safety precautions we as parents need to make sure we’re following.

We all know the importance of putting sun protection on our kids, understand that water safety is a huge concern — but did you know about the dangers of a garden hose?

Probably not and that’s why this is a very important lesson.

Credit: KTLA News

A 9-month-old boy received second-degree burns from a garden hose.

Read to find out what’s so dangerous about a garden hose