Mom Rushes 3-Year-Old To Hospital After Biting Into Fast Food Burger

Jul 1, 2016 at 10:04 am |

How does this happen?!

A mother took her young daughter out for lunch at a fast food place to celebrate a good visit at the dentist. She had no idea the fun idea was going to end up with her little girl covered in blood and at the emergency room – no one would expect this from biting in to a hamburger.

But it happened and there’s a lesson we can all learn from it.

Credit: Shutterstock

Credit: Shutterstock

3-year-old girl rushed to hospital after biting into a fast food burger that had shards of glass inside.

This would have been so terrifying for the mom and daughter.