This Fifth Grader Saved His Classmate From Choking Thanks To Lessons He Learned At Summer Camp

Oct 10, 2016 at 11:43 am |
By

What a kid!

As parents, we often worry about our babies and toddlers choking as they begin to try new foods. We’ve all sat and cut up veggies and fruits and meats in teeny tiny bite sized pieces in hopes of reducing any chance of anything getting stuck in their throat. However, as they get older we tend to not worry about that so much, even though these fluke choking accidents still do happen.

One fifth grader in Southern New Jersey is being hailed a hero after he helped save his friend’s life after recognizing that his buddy was in fact choking on his lunch at school.

SNJ News

Credit: SNJ News

A South New Jersey 5th grader is being hailed a hero after his quick thinking in the school lunch room helped save his friend’s life.

There's a lesson we can all learn here and his actions saved this boy's life.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE