Advertisement

Doctors Said it Was an Infection, Then She Found THIS in Her Son’s Throat

Advertisement
Toddlers are notorious for eating things they shouldn't and for putting things in places where things should never, ever go. However, we always trust that if our child does ingest something by accident that doctors will be able to address it quickly and ensure our child is safe.Thankfully one mom knew there was more to it when doctors initially told her that her toddler son had a viral infection, and she continued to seek medical help. That's when it was discovered that the boy actually had a penny lodged in his throat for 37 days!
[ad type="above-image-1"][caption id="attachment_78750" align="alignnone" width="890"]penny Credit: Shutterstock[/caption]
Advertisement
Kelli Catana

Kelli Catana is a Canadian living in the US with a longstanding love affair with entertainment news and celebrity gossip. She has written about it for some of the most popular websites in both Canada and the US including Entertainment Tonight Canada, I'm Not Obsessed and Babble. When she's not chauffeuring her 4 kids back and forth to the rink for various hockey and figure skating activities, she can be found glued to Netflix or reading a great book.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No Comments Yet

Comments are closed

Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.