Hollywood Hot Moms Golden Globe MissesNude. Blush. Fishtails. Ponytails. Red. There were many trends on the red carpet. But, which outfits were real fashion “moments”? Overall, there was a plethora of glamor. But, quite a few chiffon mishaps along the way. You can follow her on twitter@Amytarakoch and AMY TARA KOCH STYLE EXPERT on Facebook
1. Lea Michele in MarchesaI call this look ”CUT IT OUT” because the cut outs were so awful. It channeled Dancing with the Stars with fishtail. Huge Miss.
2. Jessica Chastain in GivenchyName of Look? NEEDS HELP! She looked like a spokesperson for Tupperware. Frump & Dump Deluxe.
3. Heidi Klum in Calvin KleinThis was a NIGHTMARE IN NUDE! Heidi looked washed out in the color and the lack of fit made her look like a sack of Idaho potatoes. Her pop of color in the form of a HSN looking turquoise necklace was tragic. Her style sense has gone auf wiedersehen
4. Michelle Williams in Jason WuNAME OF LOOK: BURNOUT! The velvet burnout dress had an 8th grade graduation outfit feel and zero sex appeal. The headband intensified the schoolgirl element. Marilyn would have slapped her silly had she seen this getup.
5. Zooey Deschanel in PradaMore costume than red carpet gown, this look seemed like B52s meets Esmeralda of Bewitched in Ariel’s underwater cave.