Greek Quinoa Salad
By Chelsea Lords
Greek Quinoa Salad! Quinoa flavored with a hint of tomato tossed in a salad filled with cherry tomatoes, black olives, avocado and cucumber. This salad is doused in a simple Greek salad dressing and topped with feta cheese.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Knorr tomato bouillon, optional but recommended!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup black olives (or sub kalamata olives)
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 1/4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste preference
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Refreshing and easy-to-make, this Greek quinoa salad is perfect for warm weather days. Head over to Chelsea’s Messy Apron for instructions on how to prepare.
with a BA in exercise sciences and an emphasis in nutrition and exercise. She
lives a healthy lifestyle, but makes sure to always leave room for healthy
treats. She enjoys cooking, baking, yoga and running. Check out Chelsea’s blog
over at Chelsea’s Messy Apron,
which features lots of healthy and easy recipes, with lots of desserts mixed