Green Halloween Tips. ‘Tis the season for black, orange and purple but let’s not forget about green! While we are prepping for ghouls, goblins and sinful goodies, be sure to try some of these simple green tips so that the rest of the year doesn’t become an environmental nightmare!
- Visit and sign up for Green Halloween – it’s a great resource for parents & schools to help make Halloween healthy and safe for our most precious goblins ; )
- Visit school and community organized Halloween events, pumpkin patches and haunted houses. It’s a great way to help out your community while having some good clean fun.
- If you are hosting a party, opt for the weekend after Halloween. This way, you can enjoy the actual Halloween night as well as the competing parties and you have an excuse to wear your costume 1 more time! It’s also a great way to rid yourself of left over candy and be able to enjoy the fun for a bit longer ; ) Or maybe, celebrate Dia De Los Muertos Day on November 1st with some creepy pinatas and fun Mexican style cuisine!
- Make creative and healthy treats for your guests as well as opting for home made or recycled decorations. Here are some quick spooky treat ideas
- Witch Fingers – Organic pretzel Rods dipped in Organic Chocolate and tipped with a Raspberry Licorice nail
- Eyeballs – Peeled red, seedless grapes
- Bat wings – chocolate kale chips
- Veggie Crudite with Hummus in the shape of a skeleton
- Guacamole brains – guacamole served in a mannequin head