Hamburger Ice Cream Sandwiches
(Family Features) – Summer parties and sunny days just scream for a scoop of ice cream. From banana splits to sundaes, ice cream is an easy way to enjoy the season. So grab a scoop and gather the kids around to create a few ice cream treats and great memories.
Pop to it!
Make summer celebrations unforgettable with these easy ice cream lollipops. Just take a few scoops of a yummy ice cream, add lollipop sticks, dip them in a coating made from semisweet chocolate, cream and condensed milk, then decorate and add flair with a favorite topping.
Make it personal.
If you need extra plates for serving dessert or simply want to spend more time enjoying your treat than cleaning up, use personal containers such as Blue Bunny Personals. You will get all the fun of a banana split in a manageable size and there will be no dishes to wash!
Give ’em the works.
Watch guests do a double take when they see these eye-popping treats. From a distance, they’ll swear these cool ice cream hamburgers are hot off the grill!
Ice Cream Lollipops
A cool, tasty twist on the lollipop that everyone will enjoy!
4 small scoops Blue Bunny Premium Cookie Creations Monster Cookie Ice Cream
4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup of your favorite toppings, chopped if necessary (sprinkles, chocolate chips, cookies)
1. Scoop ice cream into 1 1/2-inch scoops. Place on a parchment lined sheet pan. Place in freezer for 15 minutes or until ice cream is semi-hard. Remove ice cream from freezer, shape into balls and insert a sucker stick into the center of each ball. Return lollipops to the freezer.
2. Place 1 cup water in a small saucepan; bring to a simmer. Place chocolate, whipping cream and sweetened condensed milk in a small stainless steel bowl. Place over hot water (upper bowl should not touch water) and stir until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth.
3. Place toppings in a small bowl. Dip lollipops in chocolate sauce shaking gently to remove excess sauce; quickly, roll in toppings. Return to freezer until serving time.
Sweet Ice Cream Hamburger Treats
Have your children help make these adorable “hamburger” treats. They’ll love these burgers.
8 dessert sponge cups (strawberry shortcake cups)
Light corn syrup
2 drops yellow food coloring
1/2 cup marshmallow cream
3 black licorice twists, for grill marks
2 cups Blue Bunny Premium Homemade
Chocolate Ice Cream
Red gel frosting, for ketchup
2 large green gum drops, sliced, for pickles
1. Trim upper edge of each dessert cup to make level. Lightly brush flat side of 4 cups with corn syrup, sprinkle with sesame seeds; set aside.
2. Stir food coloring into marshmallow cream; set aside.
3. Cut licorice in half lengthwise, then cut in half crosswise; set aside.
4. Place 1/2 cup ice cream in each of 4 dessert cups, smoothing edges to look like hamburger patties.
5. Press three pieces of licorice onto each patty for grill marks. Spread each with about 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream mustard and drizzle with gel frosting ketchup. Top with gum drop pickles. Top with sesame seed coated dessert cup. Serve immediately.
This classic sundae is made in its own dish. Add fresh sliced strawberries or pineapple for even more fruit flavor.
4 Blue Bunny Personals, Banana Split flavor
2 large bananas
1/2 cup whipped cream
4 tablespoons chocolate syrup (or your favorite sundae topping)
4 tablespoons finely chopped peanuts
4 maraschino cherries
1. Cut bananas in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise.
2. For each sundae: Using a spoon, remove enough ice cream from side of each container to fit banana pieces, placing it in center of container. Place two banana pieces on each side of container. Top with 2 tablespoons whipped cream. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon peanuts and top with a maraschino cherry. Serve immediately.
Hamburger Ice Cream Sandwiches (Family Features) – Summer parties and sunny days just scream for a scoop of ice cream. From banana splits to sundaes, ice cream is an easy way to enjoy the season. So grab a scoop and gather the kids around to create a few ice cream treats and great memories. […]