Healthy Turkey “Sneaky” Recipes
By: Missy Chase Lapine
Six Simple Sneaky Chef “S” strategies to avoid overeating at Thanksgiving dinner
1. Sip – a full glass of room temperature water before sitting down to the meal.
2. Slow down – put your fork down between bites and sip water throughout the meal.
3. Splurge – on just two bites of each dessert you want to try.
4. Stay calm – stress will make you eat more and faster. Breathe deep.
5. Separate – yourself from the more fattening dishes so they are not within reach.
6. Sneak – in the veggies, whole grains, and beans wherever you can to increase nutrition and lower fat and calories of favorite recipes!
SNEAKY CHEF MYSTERY MASHED POTATOES: