Lululemon is the icon when it comes to women’s active wear, so you can only expect that they would create an incredible and empowering brand such as ivivva their (young girls / tween active wear) from them.
Fitness and health is one of the most important components of your child’s life and starting early with a good foundation is very important to me and my family!
Having a 7 (almost 8) year old girl is not easy when it comes to clothes that fit. Everything needs to fit the way she wants… Ivivva, clothes come in sizes 6-14 and the quality clothing is amazing and does not lose shape after a few washes and the design of their clothes are refreshing too. They give her the flexibility of having some bright colors along that fit her body and shape.
You need a pass to get in but they are free! F-R-E-E! There are limited passes so don’t miss out! Get your free festival pass here.
What’s in store at the festival?
There will be yoga, dance parties, tribal marker artist, photobooth, flash mob & DJ and more ways for you to have fun with girls your age.
- Yoga with Cristi Christensen, a former elite-level gymnast and platform diver, who now teaches yoga all over the world
- Dreams & Goals with inspiring speakers (GirlUp ambassador Morgan Park, singer/songwriter Koda Corvette + Found of Healthy is the New Skinny, Katie Wilcox)
- Flash mob choreographed by local girl Rylee who we met through our Plaza El Segundo store (LA Lakers Cheerleaders will be surprising the girls by joining them in the flash mob)
- Performance by Koda Corvette, youtube singer/songwriter, who started playing piano at the age of 5 and songwriting at the age 9
- There are still a few festival passes remaining for ivivva Coast To Coast Summer Festival LA – don’t delay – get your free festival pass here.
- Did you know ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival tanks are only available in limited quantities at registration and festival events? Be sure to get your exclusive festival tank here.
- We’re expecting up to 400 girls at the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival in LA – be sure to get there early to enjoy all the fun and surprises!
Find our more and register today at www.ivivvasummerfestival.com
Date: Fri July 16
Venue: Santa Monica Pier
Follow the ivivva Coast to Coast Summer Festival adventure on ivivva.com,
Instagram:@ivivva_coasttocoast,Facebook: ivivva CoastToCoast and Snapchat: ivivva.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post!