New Years Cocktail Recipes! Sparkling Prosecco Cocktail (and Mocktail version too!)
We wanted to make sure you have the coolest cocktails to toast the New Year. So here’s two simple, yet very special recipes that we both love. The sparking prosecco is perfect for saying cheers and our mocktail version is just as spectacular. Considerate entertaining is especially important at the holidays. Guests who enjoy a non-alcoholic beverage, also deserve a festive drink. Remember to treat your designated drivers, mammas with a “baby bump” and others to special treat this season too.
Sparkling Prosecco Cocktail
- About 1 cup mango, orange, grapefruit, or raspberry sorbet
- ½ cup liqueur such as Chambord, Grand Marnier, or framboise
- 1 (750-ml) bottle Prosecco or other sparkling wine
Using a very small ice-cream scoop or a tablespoon, place 1 scoop of sorbet into the bottom of each of 8 Champagne flutes. Add1 tablespoon of the liqueur to each glass, then fill the glasses with the Prosecco, dividing it evenly. Serve right away.
- 1 pint raspberry sorbet
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling cider
- Using a 1 ½” melon baller/ice cream scoop, place a scoop of sorbet in the bottom of each glass. Fill each glass ¾ with sparkling cider.