- Really.. I have to admit with my first child I did not purchase a organic mattress and the 2nd I got him home I regretted it… I know most of us feel like it is an extra cost that is not built into the finances.. but this is your child’s health. Mattresses are linked to SIDS and many other challenges that babies may have. It is worth every penny spent on it..
- If you do not have a organic mattress there are things you can do like wrapping it.. which is what we did for my son. I am not saying get rid of your new one.. just do the research and be educated. With that said.. the 2nd time around I am not going to make the same mistake so I found this incredible mattress Natural Mat I could give you all the info. I have gotten.. but I would rather you see for yourself from the makers of Natural Mat why they truly are the right company to go with. Oh, one more thing.. do your research .. just because a company says they are organic does not mean they are 100% are.. Natural Mat is!
- *Natural Mat mattresses have been tested by Interlink for compliance with new US federal regulations. All 3 mattresses exceed these guidelines. 100% ORGANIC
– We dont use any glues or bonding agents and you will not find any chemicals or synthetic materials whosoever in your mat. Better Sleep
– Babies sleep better on a Natural Mat mattress! We conducted a recent customer survey and 100% of the mothers questioned stated that their babies slept better on a Natural Mat.
“My baby has never slept better. Before I bought the rubber latex mattress he used to be such an active sleeper.Now he sinks into his mattress because it is so comfortable and sleeps through the night.”
Non-allergenic and anti-dust mite – More and more babies are suffering from allergies and asthma. Our natural rubber Latex is 100% non-allergenic and our unique lambswool is bathed in a mixture made from essential oils of lemon, lavender and eucalyptus which renders it anti-dust mite. Our Natural Latex is 100% hypoallergenic and offers complete protection from house dust mites. Every Natural Mat has a removable pure cotton outer cover that can be machine washed at 60 degrees C (dust mites are killed at 57 degrees) which offers further allergy protection. Naturally Fire Retardant – Natural Mat passes all fire regulations without the use of chemical or unnatural treatments in any part of the mattress. All our mattressees are covered in two unbleached, undyed 100% cotton covers that have no FR additives. All our mattresses comply to the new federal 16 CFR 1633 requirements. Long Lasting Superior Support – Our durable naturally sprung mattress cores provide superior and longer lasting level of support than any other synthetic foam or metal spring. We use wool batting rather than cotton, it is a far more resilient fiber with better ventilation and insulation properties. Handmade for you in Devon, England – Our organic mattresses are handmade from the finest materials in the world to provide your baby with the most comfortable and safest sleeping environment possible for those important first years of life. 100% Renewable – All our raw materials come from 100% renewable and sustainable sources that complay with Fair Trade policies. Eco Packaging – All packaging used for Natural Mat mattresses is 100% biodegradable and 100% recyclable. Our carton is made from a mixture of recycled and renewable paper resources from FSC (Forestry Stewardship Council) managed forests. What are the hazards of standard foam baby mattresses? * Packed full of chemicals which are bad for the skin and respiratory organs. * Standard crib and cot standard mattresses are usually very thin. * Offer no support and often dip very quickly. Natural Mat mattresses are made from natural materials which provide superior support and are naturally very resilient and durable.
* Most existing baby mattresses have a plastic cover which prevents air circulating through the mattress increasing the chances of the baby overheating. It is not only dangerous for a baby to over heat but also causes discomfort and disrupted sleep
Make Motherhood Look Easy
Hot Moms Club is a unique online magazine filled with the latest and greatest trends in beauty, wellness, health, fitness fashion and more, just for you!
Subscribe to our newsletter and get the hottest news and exclusive updates and VIP deals delivered straight to your inbox.
No thanks I don't want to be a Hot Mom