- Really.. I have to admit with my first child I did not purchase a organic mattress and the 2nd I got him home I regretted it… I know most of us feel like it is an extra cost that is not built into the finances.. but this is your child’s health. Mattresses are linked to SIDS and many other challenges that babies may have. It is worth every penny spent on it..
- If you do not have a organic mattress there are things you can do like wrapping it.. which is what we did for my son. I am not saying get rid of your new one.. just do the research and be educated. With that said.. the 2nd time around I am not going to make the same mistake so I found this incredible mattress Natural Mat I could give you all the info. I have gotten.. but I would rather you see for yourself from the makers of Natural Mat why they truly are the right company to go with. Oh, one more thing.. do your research .. just because a company says they are organic does not mean they are 100% are.. Natural Mat is!
- *Natural Mat mattresses have been tested by Interlink for compliance with new US federal regulations. All 3 mattresses exceed these guidelines. 100% ORGANIC
– We dont use any glues or bonding agents and you will not find any chemicals or synthetic materials whosoever in your mat. Better Sleep
– Babies sleep better on a Natural Mat mattress! We conducted a recent customer survey and 100% of the mothers questioned stated that their babies slept better on a Natural Mat.