For kids of all ages, Halloween is THE night of the year to dress up as someone – or something! – else, go out after dark and hoard as much candy as possible. It’s supposed to be an exciting, good time but can be scary in a different way for parents. Have no fear! Dr. Travis Stork, Emmy®-nominated co-host of the award-winning talk show, The Doctors and practicing ER doctor, has unique tips to keep parents at ease. He’d love to give you the inside scoop on Halloween safety…as well as a few pieces of doctorly advice.
Dr. Travis can speak to:
- What’s healthy – AND popular! – in terms of Halloween treats
- How to create a Jack-o-Lantern masterpiece with your children without risk of nicks or chopped fingers
- Keeping tabs on where your kids are trick or treating through the “Trick or Tracker” mobile app
- How to determine what Halloween make-up or contacts are safe for your skin and eyes
- BONUS FOR PARENTS: how to use leftover pumpkin and chocolate for an invigorating, antioxidant-rich facial and relaxing bubble bath
Happy Halloween from The Doctors.
“Trick and Treat Your Body Healthy”