Raw Onion Bread Crisps
- 2 large yellow onion
- 4 cups ground flaxseeds
- 2 cups ground sunflower seeds
- 1 and 3/4 cups coconut aminos or Nama Shoyu (*not gluten free)
- 1 and 3/4 cups cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and halve the onions.
- In a food processor, cut the onions using the slicing blade.
- Transfer the cut onions to a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients, and mix until the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Evenly spread 1 ½ cups of the mixture on an Excalibur dehydrator tray lined with a Teflex sheet.
- Dehydrate at 100° for 36 hours, removing the Teflex sheet after the first 24 hours.
- Once dehydrated, cut into 9 equal pieces (2 cuts horizontally, 2 cuts vertically).
- Makes about 2 ½ trays
I love this raw onion bread recipe. My kids love it in their lunch and I am obsessed when I need a crunchy, salty treat! It was inspired by Rawvolution, in Santa Monica, CA. Raw Onion Bread Crisps 2 large yellow onion 4 cups ground flaxseeds 2 cups ground sunflower seeds 1 and 3/4 cups coconut aminos or Nama […]