Smile Tips For Taking The Perfect Photos
Disclosure: I am a member of the Invisalign Mom Advisory Board. I received complimentary treatment from Invisalign, but all opinions expressed are my own.
Taking photos for the holiday season is about to hit and we all want to have the perfect family photo session… Before running out for Botox or for a fancy photographer here are some tips on how to get that perfect smile!
1. Act The Fool: Sing songs and get in the mood to be silly and smile to your hearts content… you and your children will giggle.
2. Don’t Say Cheese: When you say cheese it actually makes their mouth turn into somewhat of a smile … but if you ask them what their favorite food is and make it silly they will laugh and get a genuine smile!
3. Invisalign: Taking time for yourself or your teen to perfect your smile will give you the confidence to smile big and wide! You won’t stop smiling when you are done. The other nice thing about Invisalign, if you do have them in no one will ever know!
4. Tongue to Teeth: One tip I have learned is that when you go to smile. Touch your tongue to your front teeth. It really will give you the perfect smile!
4. Be Happy: Whether you are with your family or getting head-shots if you are happy you will shine and so will your smile!
If you are interested in invisalign you can search for an Invisalign provider in your area and get your first or second opinion.