Lunch Recipes For School So Yummy!. Making lunch for school can be hard, with busy schedules for moms and kids. Between juggling work, after-school activities and homework, it can be tough to find the time to make wholesome meals you can feel good about feeding to your hungry scholars, let alone have quality time with the family!
Zoës Kitchen, a modern, fast-casual restaurant featuring Mediterranean-inspired comfort food, is on a mission to help busy moms by offering quick, on-the-go dinner solutions with its Fresh Take Tubs. Prepared daily with fresh, quality ingredients, each Fresh Take Tub can be can be whipped up into a delicious “homemade meal” in only a few minutes!
To give moms inspiration for school meals, I’d like to suggest sharing the recipe for Zoës Fresh Take Pasta Bake. Made using Zoës Fresh Take Pasta Salad, it’s a simple recipe that will have the family asking for more, while also giving mom a little extra time to enjoy life and play with her kids! And for those who don’t have a Zoës Kitchen nearby, the pasta salad is simple to recreate using fresh pasta, tomato, basil and garlic – it’s so easy!
· 2 tubs Zoës Pasta Salad
· Rotisserie chicken (pull meat into bite-sized pieces and discard skin)
· 2 cups marinara (or your favorite pasta sauce)
· 1 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella
· Freshly sliced low-fat mozzarella cheese
· 2 freshly sliced tomatoes, in ½ inch pieces
· Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 9×9 inch casserole dish.
· Combine first four ingredients in mixing bowl.
· Transfer to casserole dish. Alternate rows of mozzarella and sliced tomatoes across the top of the casserole.
· Bake for 30 or 40 minutes until heated through.