Were do you find the hottest holiday gifts?? If you are Tori Spelling, Tiffani Thiessen, Sarah Drew, Gilles Marini, Lindsay Sloane , Sean Murray, Autumn Reeser, Alicia Coppola, Ali Landry, Spencer Grammer, Evan Handler , and many more, along with their families. They gathered at the Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood for the first-ever Santa’s Secret Workshop – a day of holiday-themed fun and gifting for celebrities, their families, and VIPs.
Guests at this exclusive invitation-only event decorated Jenny Cookies (baker to the stars), they did arts and crafts, and could take a family photo with Santa –or a New Years Photo ! being able to avoid the dreaded trip to their local mall.
Thanks to HP the photos were printed onsite to an HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One printer, using HP’s ePrint technology. The event benefited L.A. Family Housing, an LA-area non-profit that helps families transition out of homelessness and poverty through a continuum of housing enriched with supportive services.
Lets not forget that the event was decked out with living Christmas trees from Adopt a Christmas Tree
What were the our FAVS?
1. Kids and young adults who visited the Children’s Peppermint PLACE Room were outfitted for their photos by The Children’s Place.
2. Every child left the event with one of Joovy’s products, which includes tricycles, and their line of strollers, pack-and-plays, and car seats for dolls
3. 4moms, makers of the mamaRoo baby swing, amazed guests with the soon be released Origami – the world’s first power-folding stroller.
4. Mabel’s Labels labels, labels, labels! Let nothing be lost in the New Year!
5. Ju-Ju-Be keep your bags as stylish as can be
6. UPPAbaby quite a stylish and light stroller!
7. Pixelmoda Watches the best priced and fashionable watch!
8. USANA keep your children and your body healthy with yummy vitamins, shakes and much more!
9. The Spirit Sleeve Keep your arms and legs warm and Stylish this holiday season!
10. Krazy Coupon Lady For those inspired to save $$ this 2012 year!