Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Tyson Foods #winwithwings. All opinions are expressly our own and recipes are original.
If you’re hosting the super bowl this year, give a “Wings and Things” Bar a try. We have a few short cuts and some great fresh recipes for you to enjoy. They’re all easy to prepare and serve so you can enjoy the big game too!
The first thing to remember when planning your party, is that your guests’ goal is to watch the game and eat at the same time. So make it easy for everyone and serve finger food that requires no utensils – think stadium food not sit down dinner party. Plan your menu to satisfy the game day crowd (fyi: year after year chicken wings top the fan favorite list.) When we recently taste-tested the NEW Tyson® Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Wyngz along with our sons and husbands, everyone gave them the thumbs up and they are now in the line-up for game day! These bite-sized boneless wings, which are so easy to pick up and pop in your mouth, have the flavor of a traditional buffalo wing baked in so you can enjoy the flavor without the usual mess. The Bonus: Tyson® Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Wyngz are so easy to make for a football crowd as they come fully cooked in a 52 oz. bag, (simply heat them up in the oven for 15-20 minutes.) Plus, they’re available at a great price at Sam’s Club. A smart play for hosts!
The Game Plan: Invite guests to arrive 30 minutes before game time to allow everyone to catch up before kick-off. Prior to guests arrival, set-up your “Wings and Things” Bar – time the serving of the wings to coincide with party time and replenish as necessary. This self-serve bar allows hungry guests to dig in and get in the spirit. It’s the perfect way to kick off your party!
“Wings and Things” Bar:
- Boneless Buffalo Wings with Blue Cheese or Ranch Dressing – Tyson® Buffalo Style Boneless Chicken Wyngz (52 oz.)
- Hummus with Carrot & Celery Sticks and Pita Chips – Sam’s Club pick: Sabra Classic Hummus (25 oz.)
- Pull Apart Pepperoni & Mozzarella Bread – Party Bluprints Easy Recipe>
- Fresh Guacamole with Pita and Tortilla Chips – Party Bluprints Easy Recipe>
- Serve on Chinet® plates to save money and time on clean up! Our Sam’s Club pick: Chinet – Paper Dinner Plates – 165 ct.
TIP: If you’re not a fan of spicier buffalo wings, or want to offer guests an alternative try:
- Tyson® Kung Pao Wings (available in the Midwest and South US Sam’s Club stores)
- Tyson® Sriracha Wings (available in the Western US Sam’s Club stores)
- Tyson® Tequila Lime Wings (available in the Eastern US Sam’s Club stores)