We are extremely excited to have partnered with National Geographic who is the leader in animal photography.
What a great summer reading list to keep you all occupied!! A Family collection of National Geographic Books for Moms, Dads and kids (Retail Value $75 per collection) featuring Mother’s Love and Love You, Dad both by author, Melina Bellows.
In her newest book, Mother’s Love, Melina brings us close to the animal kingdom and the special bond between mothers and their babies. Mother’s Love is now available wherever books are sold or directly from National Geographic through this special link for Mother’s Love on Melina’s Facebook page.
Many of us grew up with National Geographic in our living rooms. With their breathtaking photography and interesting far away destinations, it took us places we may never have the chance to visit. Now is your chance to win one of their wonderful family collections.
The family collection include seven books from National Geographic Books. You can purchase the book “wherever books are sold” or directly from National Geographic on Melina’s fan page.
1. Mother’s Love: Inspiring True Stories from the Animal Kingdom (autographed by Melina)
2. National Geographic Kids Ultimate U.S. Road Trip
3. Love You, Dad: A Book of Thanks
4. National Geographic Kids Weird but True: 300 Outrageous Facts
5. National Geographic Kids Just Joking: 300 hilarious jokes, tricky tongue twisters, and ridiculous riddles
6. National Geographic Kids Almanac 2013
7. National Geographic: The Classic Treasure of Childhood Wonders: Favorite adventures, stories, poems, and songs for making lasting memories