Last night, while in the midst of innocently cleaning my kitchen and loading my coffee maker for the dreaded Monday morning chaos, I noticed that my sister had tagged me in an article on Facebook. Oh, how nice, I thought to myself. Must be something funny!
Opening up Facebook on my browser, I instead was horrified to see a headline of a four-year-old almost dying on vacation from a hot tub. My husband recently installed a hand-me-down hot tub at our house and I’m assuming my sister thought she would helpfully warn me about the dangers of said hot tub. Warning: this story is very hard to read.
Find out what happened to this poor preschooler on vacation.
[thb_button caption=”Click here to keep reading” link=”https://test2.crollland.com/4-year-old-almost-dies-after-stomach-gets-sucked-out-by-hot-tub-on-vacation/2/” icon=”undefined” size=”large” animation=”” /]