3. The Amenities are Mind-Blowing
What’s the hardest part about going on vacation with kids? The planning and the prep work, of course. Especially for moms, who are usually the designated go-tos for planning and packing and prepping for vacation, it can feel like it’s not really a vacation but more like just one more giant to-do list to tackle.
At a resort like Bahia Principe, however, the amenities are staggering. I actually literally gasped out loud when I realized that staff was serious and not joking to me that our all-inclusive package included:
- Butler service. Forget sunscreen? Need an extra towel? Lost a flip-flop? Want to make a dinner reservation? Yup, your own personal butler can handle all of that and more. For free.
- Free room service. Yup, you read that correctly. If your children happen to not eat at one of the amazing restaurants on property and need a late-night snack or if you just want to sleep in before hitting the beach, you can order room service at any time for free. The room service menu includes staples like sandwiches, burgers, and nachos for those late-night munchies.
- Stocked mini-fridge. At this resort, you can actually let your kids raid the mini-fridge without fear. The minibar is restocked every day for free and will tide your kids over with water, juice, soda, and chips when they ask for snacks every 5 seconds.
- Luxury touches. Every night before you hit the hay, you can have your choice of aromatherapy services in your room, for — you guessed it — for free. Choose from options like soothing lavender to get the kids to sleep or invigorating peppermint as you relax in your in-room jetted tub.
- Free WiFi. I know you’re on vacation, but still, Netflix is always a good choice and a girl’s gotta post some Instagrams of that beach, right?
Beach bar service. You get to lounge on the beach while the kids play and get a cold tropical beverage served right to you. I know you can taste that Pina Colada now.