Baby Fighting for Her Life After Consuming Common Household Product



As a mother, I know how frustrating it can be to always have to keep your eyes on your children. I had two small children who would always put everything in their mouths, regardless of what is was. As a matter of fact, my child would put dirt, paper, toys and whatever foreign object in his mouth just because he wanted to taste it. It would freak me out each and every time because I knew that one wrong move would lead us to the emergency room.

If there’s one person that knows this all too well, it’s a mother from Liverpool right now. Her baby was fighting for his life after drinking a very common household product. The 11-month-old was shaking and foaming at the mouth before she was rushed to the hospital.

baby
Credit: Facebook / Jessica Landlim

Here’s what happened.

 


Joanna

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.