Baby’s Scary Accident Is an Important Reminder to All Parents About Window Safety


It’s the middle of summer and temperatures are soaring, so it’s not uncommon that parents might have the windows open in their homes to try catch a cool breeze or prevent the house from becoming too hot.

But for one family in Texas, the hot temperatures and open windows created a nightmare, when their baby fell two stories from an open window that had a screen.

hannah davis
Credit: Facebook/Hannah Davis

See what happened and why parents are warning about this common danger.

 


Chaunie Brusie

Chaunie Brusie is a freelance writer, former magazine editor, author, mom of four, and a registered nurse with experience in OB, long-term and step-down care.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.