Boy Who Swallowed Party Horn Now ‘Honks’ Every Time He Breathes



Let’s face it, kids are curious, right? They want to touch everything, see everything, feel everything, or in this case, SWALLOW everything. My son used to be the exact same way. There was nothing that he wouldn’t put in his mouth, and it freaked me out all the time.

But as parents, we know that our kids and their curiosity can lead to some serious trouble or worse, a trip to the emergency room. And that’s exactly what happened to this 8-year-old boy after he accidentally swallowed a toy horn. People, this is why you don’t skip breakfast! You can’t eat your toys, for goodness sake. And while this is absolutely scary (and a situation I wouldn’t want to be in myself), you can’t help but chuckle a little at this boy’s video, too.

toy horn
Credit: YoutTube/ NP-NEWS

Here’s what happened.

 


Joanna

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.