Teen’s Intestines Were Literally Sucked Out When He Got Stuck to the Pool Filter



My kids are rather strong swimmers. But I am the kind of mother who will watch them like a hawk whenever they are in a swimming pool or any sort of body of ocean. Sure, they could easily swim to the other end of the pool and back, but life has taught us way too many times that anything can happen at any given time.

With that being said though, when kids are given swim lessons there’s one thing that is always left out: swimming pool safety. In other words, kids should know that there are certain things inside a swimming pool that they should simply not touch and stay away from completely. That’s why so many people are shocked over this story of a young boy who almost lost his life during a freak accident in a pool in Spain this past weekend. Here’s what happened.

swimming pool
Credit: Shutterstock/Kateryna Mostova

Here’s why it’s so important that kids learn swimming pool safety

 


JoannaM

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.

Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.