New television series seeking participants who are looking to work with a Feng Shui master to make a change in their life. Must be live in New York or Los Angeles
Please fall under one of the three categories below:
1) compelling story: a story that on its own, is personal and emotional. if you are looking for love, how is your story unique to all others seeking for love? if you want to improve your finances, how is your story different from the rest of america who is struggling in this down economy?
2) unique circumstance: atypical situations that fall outside of personal searches in areas of love and career. some examples are:
- couple desperately trying to conceive and start a family.
- imagined or real, someone who is constantly of ill health.
- kid or adult suffering from traumatic nightmares.
- someone who truly believes they are unlucky or cursed and can point to a series of mishaps.
- children hires Feng Shui Master to help ease the parental bickering and tension in the family
- parents work with Feng Shui Master to help overgrown adult son or daughter to move outside their home and gain independence.
3) ATypical environments (outside of traditional home), some examples:
- a pet rescue shelter: to improve the well being and morale of pets and adoption rate.
- a health clinic / hospital ward / nursing home: to improve the wait time for patients, speed up recovery process and up the morale of patients.
- classroom: increase academic performance and social interactivity of students.
Participants must be television-friendly: someone who is not shy in front of the cameras and willing to speak honestly and openly about their challenges and what changes they would like to see occur in their lives. They do not have to be feng shui believers, skeptics are welcome (and encouraged) to participate.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Please send photos (or a short video file), including a short description of who you are and why you think a Feng Shui master can help you in your life to: [email protected]