College Student With a ‘Deadly’ Allergy Was Hazed in an Incredibly Dangerous Way

19-Year-Old Had Peanut Butter Rubbed on Face

Andrew Seely peanut allergy
Credit: Facebook/ Teresa Seely

Teresa Seely shared a disturbing update along with photos of her son, Andrew Seely, after a hazing incident at Central Michigan University.

She wrote:

“Last night, we found out that our son was a victim of a hazing incident at Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity at Central Michigan University in the fall.

This is a picture of what they did to him. He has a deadly peanut allergy and they rubbed peanut butter on his face while he was passed out.”

Seely carries Benadryl tablets and an Epi-pen at all times because of a severe allergy to peanuts. He is lucky to be alive.

[thb_button caption=”Click   here   to   keep   reading” link=”https://test2.crollland.com/college-student-with-severe-allergy-allegedly-hazed-with-peanut-butter/3/” icon=”undefined” size=”large” animation=”” /]

Previous page 1 2 3 4 5Next page

Maria Lianos Carbone

Maria Lianos-Carbone is owner of amotherworld.com, a leading lifestyle blog for women. Her first book, “Oh Baby! A Mom’s Self-Care Survival Guide for the First Year” will be published Spring 2018.

Follow Maria on Instagram @amotherworld.

Related Articles

"
Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker