Exploding ‘Paw Patrol’ Foam Soap Sends 3-Year-Old Boy to ICU

When my children were younger they weren’t always crazy about taking baths and that’s why I (just like many other mothers) tried my best to make the experience more fun and entertaining for them. I would buy them bath bubbles with their favorite animated characters on them, fun soap suds and toys to play with and even an occasional bath bomb from time to time.

Now, never did it cross my mind that my children’s bubbles would do them any harm in the bathtub. Sure, I was very carefully in picking brands that were organic and less irritating on my daughter’s sensitive skin, but it never occur to me that they would have to fight for their lives just like this 3-year-old boy from the U.K.

I mean, we all know the importance of keeping an eye on your children in the bath like you’re a hawk, but according to reports this little boy is in the hospital after his bubble soap suds exploded in his bath. This is absolutely shocking and yet another reminder that we can never be too careful. Here’s everything you need to know.

paw patrol
Credit: Belfast Life

This little boy has been left critically injured after this horrifying accident during a bath!

1 2 3 4Next page

Joanna

Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker