Family Mourning After Teen Was Electrocuted While Using Phone in Bathtub


Most of us have grown accustomed to pretty much having our cell phones glued to our faces at all times. From bathrooms breaks (TMI? You know it’s true…) to scrolling mindlessly at night to using our phones as virtual lifeline to work and social life.

But for one teen from Texas, the phone that has become a permanent fixture in so many of our lives also served as the end to her own. Tragically, a cell phone charger has led to a parent’s worst nightmare and now, one mother is spreading awareness about what happened to her daughter to prevent further tragedies.

madison coe
Credit: Facebook/Angela O’Guinn Downs

Read more about how a bath and a cell phone led to tragedy.

 


Chaunie Brusie

Chaunie Brusie is a freelance writer, former magazine editor, author, mom of four, and a registered nurse with experience in OB, long-term and step-down care.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.