Four-Year-Old Dies After Sniffing a Common Spice From Family Cupboard



Most families have a spice drawer or spice cupboard in their home that houses the special ingredients that add a little extra something special to our meals. A dash of this and a dash of that and suddenly, a meal is taken from boring to an exciting journey for the palate.

But for one family in Kentucky, the household spice cabinet turned deadly when the family’s young son accidentally inhaled a common spice — and it resulted in his death.

spice rack
Credit: Shutterstock

Find out which common spice tragically ended this young boy’s life. 

 


Chaunie Brusie

Chaunie Brusie is a freelance writer, former magazine editor, author, mom of four, and a registered nurse with experience in OB, long-term and step-down care.

Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.