I can’t unsee this now.
This is absolutely nuts and also one of my worst nightmares! 21-year-old Emily Petrozza from Newington, Connecticut never imagined that her face would end up looking like this after she noticed a poison ivy rash on her arm. She simply assumed that she picked it up during a fishing trip of from one of the cats she usually babysits.
And while her condition is not life-threating, this will definitely freak you out.
Credit: Twitter / Emily Petrozza
Everyone is freaking out over this photo!