Girl Tries to Imitate Criss Angel Magic Trick But It Goes Horribly Wrong


When my son was three and a half, he was playing with a toy flashlight. I don’t know what he was doing but it happened very quickly. He somehow he took the toy apart, put one of the two batteries in his mouth and swallowed it by accident.

He told me just after it happened! Thank goodness was old enough to know the danger and tell me what he did. I then saw the toy and the other battery.

I called Poison Control to get some advice. While I was on hold, I quickly searched the internet and the consensus was that the battery would likely pass.

Credit: Screenshot/ KCTV5

Something similar happened to a young girl, but was far more dangerous.

 


Maria Lianos Carbone

Maria Lianos-Carbone is Publisher/Editor of amotherworld. Follow her on Twitter @amotherworld and @lifeandtravelca, and on Instagram @amotherworld.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.