Heartbroken Mom Pens Powerful Plea to Other Parents After Her Baby Died From Her ‘World Shattering Mistake’



Every day, we hear terrible stories of the loss of lives. But when we hear about a tragedy related to a child, we become heartbroken. While it’s difficult to share heartbreaking stories, we can only hope that it may save another family from suffering a horrible fate.

A Washington mom of two, Jordan DeRosier, shared her family’s tragic story on Facebook so other parents can learn from her “world shattering mistake.”

DeRosier’s 7-month-old child was put to bed with a blanket that his great-great grandmother made herself, and another blanket that he’d been attached to since birth.

Jordan DeRosier
Credit: Facebook/ Jordan DeRosier

She’s sharing her heartbreaking story so others can be warned.

 


Maria Lianos Carbone

Maria Lianos-Carbone is owner of amotherworld.com, a leading lifestyle blog for women. Her first book, "Oh Baby! A Mom's Self-Care Survival Guide for the First Year" will be published Spring 2018. Follow Maria on Instagram @amotherworld.


Our philosophy is simple, ‘You are not the best mom, unless you are the best YOU’.

FOLLOW US ON
About Us

Since 2005 Hot Moms Club has been a pioneer in redefining motherhood, always on the pulse of momtrends and based in Hollywood, Hot Moms Club has had the support of dozens of top Celebrity moms and dads.