Disclosure: Hot Moms Club has partnered with S.C. Johnson Glade® to create party inspiration. Winter and Hot Cocoa are the perfect pair. The smell of a hot cup of cocoa topped with marshmallows and mint makes you feel good and warm all over. So this winter, after enjoying some outdoor fun, invite your friends and family in from the cold to enjoy the cozy indoors with fun and festive Hot Cocoa Party. To make it easy for you, we’ve planned a Hot Cocoa Party that you can put together in 30 minutes – simple and special is the recipe for this gathering celebrating the season! The Hot Cocoa & Mint candle from the Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection served as our inspiration for this Hot Cocoa Party. To help save you money on these products here is a link to ibotta savings for Glade® >
5 FUN TIPS FOR HOSTING A HOT COCOA PARTY
- Set the mood by lighting a few Hot Cocoa & Mint candles by Glade® Limited Edition Winter Collection* and playing some fun music. *Available at Walmart
- Set up a DIY Hot Cocoa Bar with mugs, cocoa and Chocolate Mint covered Marshmallows (instructions below.) Invite guests to add cocoa to their mug, stir in hot water and swirl in their chocolatey minty marshmallow.
- Serve a fun snack like our Snowman on a Stick (instructions below.)
- Warm up and get cozy and comfy and have some fun.
- Invite guests to take a favor on their way out (instructions below.)